Are you looking for accurate, reliable information
about vitamins, herbs, health problems, alternative health care,
nutrition, aging, or diet?
Do you have questions about a specific physical condition?
Or, want to learn how you can change your health for the better without
unnecessary or expensive drugs or surgery?
Sign up Now for our monthly newsletter,
"The Doctor Is In" ...for your Health.
Many of us are interested in improving our health with supplements and more natural health care. We've figured out that prevention really does work. But how do you know which "vitamin" information to believe? Is it true that Vitamin E isn't good for your health anymore, or is there more to that story that isn't being reported? Do you accept what is on the news and in the papers?
(You'll be shocked to read about this one - right from a producer of a major network news station's mouth!)
> Where can you go to find information you can trust? Do you tackle the Internet, knowing that anyone can throw up a web page and tell the world their product will cure it all? (We do have snake oil salesmen in these times too - they're just not in a covered wagon selling their wares anymore - they're online!)
> You've been hearing that the Atkins Diet may not be so good for your health. Is that true? Then how can you loose weight successfully?
> How can you protect your family (and yourself) from cardiovascular disease - without having to take heart medication that can have crippling side effects for the rest of your life, or eat some strange, esoteric diet from the South Pacific?
> Are there alternative solutions that work for enlarged prostate glands? (Your honey will appreciate your sensitivity, and you'll both be a lot happier!)"The Doctor is In" newsletter provides you with practical information on "alternative" health care solutions for yourself and for your family. It's FREE. No strings attached - if you don't like it, you can easily unsubscribe. If you find it helpful, you will receive researched, thorough answers to current health issues, concerns and questions, each month. You will learn practical health information, that is easy to put into use. "The Doctor is In" is written by Dr. N. Rowan Richards, DC, DABCI, FIACA, a well-loved and highly respected Diplomate of the American Board of Chirpractic Internists, Fellow of the international Academy of Clinical Acupuncture, certified herbalist, and recently appointed Fellow of the prestigious International College of Chiropractors. Dr. Richards has been in practice for over 18 years.
> "The Doctor Is In" will provide a painless and truthful look at a variety of health issues.
> It may expose a few "dirty little secrets" of the medical profession along the way, as in the article below.
> We try to be responsive to our readers, so if you have a suggestion for an issue, please feel free to email Dr. Richards with it.
> If you want to take a pro-active approach to your own and your family's health care...
> If you want to improve your health and lessen or eliminate the health issues that are troubling you or a loved one without the use of expensive drugs...
Sign up now, for our newsletter, "The Doctor is In." It will come out at least once a month. And, as always, you can be assured I will never rent or sell or use your personal information for anything other than this newsletter. I only will send out high quality information.
The Doctor is IN. newsletter
Vitamin E and Health
- Andersen DO, Weber ND, Wood SG et al. Antiviral Res 1991; 16(2): 185-196.
- Lopez-Bazzocchi I, Hudson JB, Towers GHN. Photochem.Photopbiol. 1991; 54(1): 95-98.
- Moraleda G, Wu TT, Jilbert AR et al. Antiviral Res 1993; 20: 235-247.
- Tang J, Colacino JM, Larsen SH et al. Antiviral Res 1990; 13 (6): 313-325.
- Hudson JB, Harris L, Towers GHN. Antiviral Res 1993; 20 (2):173-178.
- Lenard J, Rabson A, Vanderoef R. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1993; 90 (1): 158-162.
- Degar S, Prince AM, Pascual D et al. AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses 1992; 8 (11): 1929-1936.
- Carpenter S, Kraus GA. Photochem Photobiol 1991; 53 (2): 169-174.
- Lavie G, Valentine F, Levin B et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1989; 86 (15): 5963-5967.
- Meruelo D, Lavie G, Lavie D et al. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1988; 85 (14): 5230-5234.
- Kraus GA, Pratt D, Tossberg J et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1990; 172 (1): 149-153.
- Takahashi I, Nakanishi S, Kobayashi E et al. Biochem Biophys Res Commun 1989; 165 (3): 1207-1212.
- De Witte P, Agostinis P, Van Lint J et al. Biochem Pharmacol 1993; 46 (11): 1929-1936.
- Panossian AG, Gabrielian E, Manvelian V et al. Phytomed 1996; 3 (1): 19-28.
- Lavie G, Mazur Y, Lavie D et al. Transfusion 1995; 35 (5): 392-400.
- Constantine GH, Karchesy J. Variations in Hypericin concentrations in Hypericum perforatum L. and commercial products. Pharmaceutical Biology 1998; 36 (5): 365-367.
Yes, Sign me up now!
© 2013 This site or any part may not be reproduced without the written consent of Richards Family Health Center. N Rowan Richards, DC, DABCI, FIACA at 243 East Camino Real, Monrovia CA 91016. 626.303.3162. email:email@example.com. This site is Not intended to dispense health advice or serve as a substitute for actual patient contact with a qualified healthcare provider. Our sole purpose is one of education. It is our expectation that our site can educate our visitors about the efficacy of some healthcare treatments that exist as an alternative to conventional medical wisdom.